Monday, September 30, 2013

One more day until the PixelScrapper Blog Train leaves the station. All aboard!!! We're already starting on the November train...wow! How times does fly.

I'm also working on a collaboration with my store mates from Dezines2Amaze. It's called Fall Fiesta and has the most amazing color palette. Be watching for an announcement. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek:

Tonight my son and I went to Red Lobster and had shrimp tacos. Yummm! As I sat there looking at my tacos I saw a color palette! Oh, I'm a hopeless case. But the colors were so inviting [as was the shrimp] and all I could think about was "what kind of kit can I make with those colors?" 

Tomorrow starts a new challenge month at my favorite scrapping sites so I need to get everything wrapped up on the kits I'm creating so I'll be free to join in. Just don't have enough hours in the day - so much of it wasted by sleeping. If I didn't have to eat and sleep I could get a lot more done...and then, of course, there's the housework. But that's another story...

Have a great day and happy scrapping!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment