Thursday, September 26, 2013

I've been really busy the past few days working on my new kit. It's coming along, but I think I have too much going on! I just signed up for a challenge at PixelScrapper which will keep me pretty busy. Think I'll be able to do a "layout a day"??? At least I set my goal at 20 - a little more practical. After all, I am working on a family history project for Christmas so this will keep me focused - I hope!

AND, I have challenges starting at two of my favorite scrapbooking sites in a little over a week. Trying to meet those challenges, create my kits, writing on my blog, and a little housework on the side keeps me hopping. Still have to get something on my FB page!!! Once I figure out how to get the apps on there for fans, I'll be posting freebies. At least I'm not bored...

I have another kit in my store at Dezines2Amaze - Waterlily. After a visit to the Dallas Arboretum I fell in love with the Dale Chihuly's glass waterlily sculpture in one of the ponds. I took that flower and used it as an inspiration. The kit has a definitely Asian look and feel, but the parts can be used with many other themes. I hope you like it. Just click on the link to get to the store.

Waterlily



No comments:

Post a Comment