Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's finally completed!! My new kit, Haunted, is available in the store [Dezines2Amaze]. I had so much fun creating all the parts and tried to make enough variety that there's something for everyone. Now I don't have any creepy crawlies in it - I hate spiders!! But I do have ghosts and mummies, jack-o-lanterns and bats, a haunted house and so much more! Here's a glimpse at the elements. Be sure to check out the papers and word art too. Both files are included in the kit.


So with the fall weather finally here I'm beginning to think oranges, browns, yellows, reds - fall colors. Pixel Scrapper has a fall blog train planned for November. It's a vintage theme. I'm jumping on board that train!! I have so many ideas that I don't know where to start! It's scheduled to leave the station on November 1. As soon as I get my part completed I'll post a little section of it here. 

In case you haven't collected all the parts of the October train - Thankful - be sure to stop by and grab it!! We had 45 designers provide some really gorgeous kits with the amazing color palette, all free! Don't miss out - it ends Oct. 31. Just follow the links in the thread.

My next project [besides all the challenges I'm entering] is a Scrapbooking Survivor. I have no idea how that will go, but GingerScraps is hosting its annual Survivor game. From what they tell me it's just like the TV show from the challenges to the immunity to the tribal council and eliminations. If you're interested you can sign up here until Oct. 11 by 11:59 pm. The game starts Oct. 15 and winner will be announced Nov. 25.  

Time to get back to work. I'm more than a little behind trying to make a layout a day, several challenges, and work on my part of the November train. If only I didn't have to sleep or eat...

Hugs,
Linda 








No comments:

Post a Comment