Friday, January 24, 2014

Finally getting back in the groove! I just finished my Pixel Scrapper Blog Train contribution for the February "Be Mine" train. I'm not much into Valentine themes, but the kit came together pretty easily and quickly. I was impressed!  haha

Be sure to check out the blog train at Pixel Scrapper. We have an amazing group of designers who just keep putting out gorgeous kits. Every month seems to get better. The train leaves the station on Feb. 1. Hope you get on board. For those of you who do paper scrapping, these pieces can be downloaded and printed off. The best of both worlds - digital and paper all wrapped up into one.

Don't forget to stop by the store at dezines2amaze and see what we have there. I'm in the process of adding more things to my store and the other ladies have been adding more also. I hope to have a freebie on my FB page if I can ever figure out how to get that link to work! Haven't had a lot of free time to work on it with all the Christmas baking I was doing and all the research I've been doing for my family history.

Here's a preview of my part of the blog train with a link below that will be live on Feb. 1. Hope you enjoy it!



Your next stop is here : Anitas Art in Pixels Blog

5 comments: