Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas has come and gone...Had a wonderful day at my sister's house for the gift exchange. The best part was having my grandson with me for the day. I don't get to see him very often since he's going to school in AR, but he's home for Christmas break and he went with us to the family gathering. We had a great time of eating, visiting, playing board games and opening presents. It was pretty cool having all three great grandkids together for the first time. My grandson is 19; one sister's grandson is 7; the other sister's grandson is 6 months. A wide range of ages!! My mom would have loved to spend the time with these boys - her only great grandchildren.

Over the past few weeks I was so busy with Christmas preparations that I didn't spend much time on my scrapping and even less on my blog. Had lots of shopping, baking and researching to do. Now it's New Year's Eve with the start of a new year just a few hours away. I'm not making resolutions - never seem to be able to keep them so no need making them!  :)

However, now I plan to commit more time to my scrapping design. I have so many ideas that I don't know where to start. I hope to create freebies on a regular basis for my blog and my FB page. I want to do another collab with my Dezines2Amaze buddies and hopefully expand to other groups.

I had to skip the January Pixel Scrapper blog train since I was so busy with the holiday preparations; but we have another great one coming up in February and I do plan to join in!! We're voting on the colors this week. As soon as the decision is made I'll update you on the colors to expect in the next train.

Here's wishing you all a Happy New Year and good health in the coming year for you and your families.

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment