Saturday, November 2, 2013

Now that the November train is underway I'm working on the December train and about to start a new collaboration with my designer buddies at Dezines2Amaze. Be sure to check out the great kits in our stores!! The new collab, Fall Fiesta, is there! You don't want to miss it!!

We're talking about a second collab for after the first of the year...can't wait to see what we come up with. In the meantime, hop on board the Vintage blog train and keep an eye out for the December train, Winter Wonderland.  The colors are awesome - a non-traditional Christmas palette. I'll have a preview of my part to show you soon.

If you are wanting to pick up some of my freebies, do it soon. I'll be putting many of them in my store in the next couple of weeks. Have to make room for more freebies and don't want these to get lost in the blog, never to be seen again. :)

Happy Scrapping,
LadyBug aka Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment