Thursday, November 7, 2013

I can't believe it's been over a week since I wrote anything!! Well, I guess I can - I've had to work three days this week so that leaves very little time for scrapping. I come home after dealing with little kids all day and I only want to fall into my chair and do nothing! But I'm getting my second wind and have a ton of things to get done - December blog train for Pixel Scrapper, challenges for goDigital Scrapbooking; working on heritage pages for Christmas gifts. Time's running short. On top of that I entered the Supreme Team Contest 16 at goDigital Scrapbooking which requires a lot of work, but is a lot of fun. [BTW, if you try the link to GDS and it gives you an error, try again later. We're moving to a new server and there will be outages off and on until it's finished.]

I had to drop out of the Survivor challenge - just not enough time - and abandon my "Layout a Day" since I had so much on my plate. But I'm hard at work getting elements created for the Winter Wonderland Blog Train at Pixel Scrapper and searching for a color palette and theme for the next collab for Dezines2Amaze. We had so much fun doing the first one that we decided we have to do another. We're collecting ideas right now in preparation for something after the first of the year.

If you enjoy progressive scraps, check out Digital Scrapbooking Studio on Nov. 10. This month's scrap begins that day. Just go to the forums and look for the challenges. goDigital has one going also and it's not too late to jump in. Again, just go to the forums and find the challenges.

I'm headed off to create a couple of freebies for you, so check back in a day or two to see what's here!

Happy scrapping,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment